Friday, January 30, 2009

Wonderful new interns!

One of my many favorite things about Bugtussle is the internship system. I always enjoy visiting with the interns and knowing that our farmers have good help -- although some years have gone better than others...

So today was a great day! While I was working at the non-fiction desk at the downtown public library, I was delighted to see some of my favorite patrons. What an amazing and wonderful surprise to hear that they are Cher and Eric's new interns! Evan and Laura are such good people, fun and artistic and interesting! I have a great memory of looking down at the park across the street from the library during the puppet festival last year and seeing them playing music and dancing as part of a "Poke Weeds" show. I think you'll all really enjoy getting to know them this year as they help bring us another season of delicious vegetables and I know they're going to love being on that beautiful farm. Hooray for all of us!

No comments: